Network Neurometrics, Inc. has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: www.fitmind.com.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your test data.
Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email address) and demographic information (like their age and gender). The user’s contact information is used to contact the visitor when necessary. Unique identifiers (such as user defined name and password) are collected to verify the user's identity. Demographic and profile data is also collected at our site. We use this data to tailor the visitor's experience at our site, showing the appropriate content, and displaying the content according to their preferences.
This site contains links to other sites. The parent site, www.fitmind.com, is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Any demographic or profile information collected is used solely by Network Neurometrics. No personally identifiable data will be distributed or shared with any other party or organization.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. FitMind has placed all of the data collection processes on a secured site, https://secure.fitmind.com. Transmission of your responses is secured using 128bit SSL.
According to the answers that you have chosen, this Web site meets the guidelines of TRUSTe's Children's program.
- We DO NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent
- We DO NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent
- We DO NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information with out prior parental consent
- We DO NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent
- We DO NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
- You can send email to support@fitmind
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
- visit www.fitmind.com
Note: Information related to clinical trial performance may not be modified as defined by the study guideline and protocol.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact
FitMind Technical Support
P.O. Box 4139
East Hampton, NY 11937